In this tutorial, the reader will be guided through the process of downloading R and RStudio.
- To install R:
- Go to http://www.r-project.org/ -> CRAN -> select your country
- Select -> download R for Linux/MacOSX/Windows -> (select your operating system)
- Select the -> base -> version -> select DOWNLOAD
- R will now be installed
- To install RStudio:
- Go to https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- Go to the bottom of the page to -> Installers for Supported Platforms -> and select the download for your operating system
- RStudio will now be installed
Working with R is now possible via RStudio, so opening RStudio is enough.